jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

Actividad de Ingles

You're going to write a manual of: How to get school from your home.
Please be sure you mention:

-Neighborhood
-Street
-Bus number/Subway line
-Timing
-English words
-Something funny or weird
-What do you do in the meanwhile?

Ready? Steady? Go!

mi nombre es Wanda , vivo en la localidad de Retiro en el barrio del Padre Mugica
Calle Santa Rosa Numero 10 .
Vengo a la escuela en colectivo a veces con la Linea 75 o 100.
Los dias habituales sin problema de transito tarda 10 minutos
de lo contrario , tarda 15 minutos en llegar a la escuela ,
Lo que llama Mucho la atencion del recorrido de mi Casa hasta la escuela
es la Cantidad de Gente que viaja y que viene de Viaje,
hay muchos vendedores ambulantes y muchos negocios de Ropa.
En el camino escucho Musica, me gusta escuchar de todo un poco
mando mensajes de Textos a mis amigos,
reviso Mi cartera para ver si no me olvido de nada y cuando el colectivo estaciona en sus paradas
miro la ropa que venden en los locales .

my name is Wanda, live in the town of Retiro in the neighborhood of Padre Mugica
 Calle Santa Rosa Number 10.
 I come to school by bus with the line sometimes 75 or 100.
 The normal days of traffic smoothly takes 10 minutes
 otherwise, it takes 15 minutes to get to school
 What attracts the attention of the route from my house to school
 is the number of people traveling and coming of Travel,
 There are many street vendors and many clothing stores.
 On the way I hear music, I like listening to a bit of everything
 send text messages to my friends
 I check my portfolio to see if I have not forgotten anything and when the bus parked in their stops
 I look at the clothes they sell on the premises.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario